Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Seriously, i have no idea what is my weight now.
I weigh at home with a figure which i thought it should be correct.
However, when i went to my colleague's place yesterday, i used her digital weighing scale to weigh and it's a huge figure. So much different and i felt like i'm falling from the rooftop. I'm going in the depression mode now.
So, right after work i went home to weigh again to check on the figure. Totally different! so which one shall i follow you tell me now? I seriously do need to know my actual weight :(

Oh, i lost 1kg in 2 days time. I don't think it's a good thing. 1 kg is not enough. i need to lose at least 7 kg. If 10 would be great right? but i guess i'll look super sick. Haha! I just don understand how come i have difficulties to cut off all the excess fats at the bottom. I'm glad i have an obedient tummy. I can manage my tummy well. I have my flat tummy back =)) But body wise, still big and fat. *knockheadonthewall*

Well, i will not be greedy lar. i still love my body and fats. i need some fats too =)

Damn! i wish i have the power to make me lose weight right away. Grrr...

I is not satisfied! pffttt....

No comments:

Post a Comment