Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Kazakhstan


I've been neglecting my blog for quite some time. Anyhows, I'm back yawl! :)

Just got back from Kazakhstan about 3 days ago. Was a good experience and a nice place to travel to.
Kinda love the country somehow.
The people there are Muslims but they are cool, modern Muslims i must say. I dont mind getting a Kazakh guy because they are not like Malaysian Muslims! thats the good thing bout it unless you got yourself a really religious ones :P

Alright, why not let the pictures do the talking.. I believe pictures will be much more attractive.

The awesome view of the snow mountains.. Can you see the snow? :p
Kazakh really have pretty snow mountains

Meet my agent- Abzal

This is Zhanar, my translator during the fair.


Oh, and this is the little boy which sat beside my aunt in the plane.
Chubby much? he cried like mad and i couldnt sleep :)

U see the bulat bulat small bun in the middle? It's called Ball-Suck!
Haha. it's supposed to be balsok or something but the colleagues from the another Uni call it Ball-Suck :)
I'm in love with their breads and buns. I just love it. yummy can

this is the mixture of everything. Horse meat, beef, lamb, chicken, pigeon and fish

Me, Gulzhan-Agent & Natasyia
You see the building at the back of us is actually a shopping mall. Big mall but we didnt enter. 
It's actually senget if you are there to see it. In the picture looks normal.
Nice structure of the building






Pretty Flowers

Look what i've spent on. blardy cost me a bomb okay!
Simply exxy their things. But all these i got it during the sales, still MAHAL 

My New Chio Red Purseeee <3 Harrods

Yeap! My cash flow this month damn heavy.


Now i'm really broke that i can describe myself a bankruptcy now :(

That's All. I'm signing off


Bye,
Jeannie

No comments:

Post a Comment