Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

It's been a tiring week.
Calynn and her coursemates just finished their finals and so,
they decided to party in MIST

Therefore, Calynn asked me to tag along with her and me asking Pek Shan to tag along :)
As usual, MIST is always crowded on a Friday night
The music is shoo good that me decided to dance along instead of chilling and looking around :p
it's not an excuse ok!
I was serious about chilling because i hardly dance in the club ever since like dont know when
but i'm pretty sure it has been a long time :))

So, again with Pek Shan plus Calynn Gui, how can i not dance with them with the awesome music there?
You teach me how lar?

Ok, I can go bla bla bla and give so much of excuses..
But I'm serious larrrr...

Ok, Jeannie Yeo, Please stop NOW! fine! :)

I dont know why that day so many chio kong.
I wash eyes kao kao 

kay, here you go. Only 1 picture 


We partied and reached home was already darn bloody late.
Slept at about 5am. and i woke up at 8 plus in the morning for work.
I gotta freaking drag myself up for work ok.
3 hours of sleep is definitely not enough for me.
i want to die can
after work, i follow calynn to IKEA and The Curves
Carynn and CY had a sudden plan to come up to KL
We met up at IKEA. 
Sit and Talk for quite some time.
it's been a long time since i last talked to this little girl, carynn :)
Nice catch up session though

It's me on the Most Left. U see my eyes.
I can barely open my eyes :(
I'm sho sho shoooo sleepy
and because of that, i slept at 10pm on a Saturday night




Okay, Bye Bye
I talk enough already for today.
I'm sleepy again now. I wana sleep.
Goodnight people

Loves,
Jeannie

No comments:

Post a Comment