Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

I'm So Kenyang

Ohaiyooo!!

I'm so bloody full now.
Had McDonald Ayam Goreng Spicy for my Lunch...
yes yes...yummy much? =)
I dont know why i'm eating a lot today. I had a regular set meal of that with an additional of Orea McFlurry Ice cream. My all time favourite ice-cream *wink*

So, back in the office now. And my butt is getting huge each day. After makan, i sit and sit and sit..Fuhhh.. I freaking need my diet again. Let's go for harsh diet plan. Who's with me? hahahaha

I doubt i could do so now. I see food everywhere and it's tempting okay...

Fine..fine..
I shall get back to work now although I'm super lazy.

Ay yai yai...just before i leave i'll upload some piccas.
My aunt cooked it for me 2 days back for my dinner.
Although it may look simple but she's kind enough to cook for me although she's not really well.
She had some slight cough and body ache?

Maggie Mee Goreng with Sausages.
Using Microwave




Jealous? HAHA!
I'm lucky i have my aunt and uncle.
They're being such a great person.

Who cares for you when you're sick, hungry and etc?
Your family members,definitely!

They took care of me all these while.

A Big Thank You to Both of them
<3


xoxo,
Jeannie

No comments:

Post a Comment