Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

What To Do?

I just gotta update my blog lar. I think it's pretty (oh well, for at least like NOW i think it is =P )

Ok ok.. It's Saturday. I might have plans later but still no final confirmation yet which means anytime the plan can be canceled..

I want to party like there's no tomorrow. I know i just recovered from my fever but who cares? I'm a girl who loves to party, and it's in my blood. Can't blame me cause my parents & relatives were once party people back in the ol'days *smiles*

I need to decide where I want to go. Cousin asked me out to Rootz Club and i have another colleague asked me to tag along with her to Opera. DAMN! excited lor...
Oh, and i think i will end up going to another club or place with some other "kaki(s)"

Okie, i shall stop here first..

xoxo,
Jeannie

No comments:

Post a Comment