Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

It's Sunday

Boohooo! I love my Sunday...Seriously, I DO!
It's not exactly a lonely day for me...

Woke up at 10-ish in the morning. Get ready and vrooom I went to Midvalley City Megamall to meet up with Calvin. We had our Lunch at The Room 18.
The food there i would rate 4.5/10.
I had wan tan mee with roasted pork & bbq pork. I think the "tepi jalan" kind of stalls or food court ones is much better.. I don't really like it. and Calvin had this Steam Flour Roll. Again the same, not that nice.. taste a little weird..
After lunch, we went to walk around and had Gelato ice cream.. Kenyang like TOOT... haha
We had a great conversation overall. It's nice meeting him up and walking around the mall..
I'm missing my friends back in Melaka. I need all of them to be here. I like it when my friends are up here in KL.


Calvin's Steam Flour Roll


So, about 3-ish i left and went to Curve.. Due to the heavy rain i decided to stop by at Curve since I dont want to run under the RAIN..
Went to chill at The Library. Let me tell you, I like it! it's a nice place for me to chill, Alone..haha
Seriously, i dont mind chilling there alone. plus with the good weather today. Damn cooling and nice, despite being approached by some random guy. Haha

Well, i was there alone physically but still i had a great time whatsapp-ing and had my Safe Sex On The Beach. It's awesome... No alcohol, i guess? Yea, no alcohol! =)


After chilling, i went for dinner with my aunt at The Manhattan Fish Market..
Had a satisfying meal..

After my meal, i went home and had Durian...
How can i not be fat? In just a day i eat so much and yes! i can gain ALOT!

I can feel im super fat and i have my fat tummy now. *sad*

I'm so gonna start my diet again. Starting TOMORROW, hopefully. haha.

Okie..I'm gonna chao now.. will update again soon.

xoxo,
Jeannie

No comments:

Post a Comment