Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Decision

Darn it! I hate making decision...

I've been wanting to get a camera since ages... Have been looking around and survey a little with regards to the price and qualities.

I have 2 cameras which I'm interested at now (Canon G12 and Canon 1100D)
Oh well, the prices of these 2 cams not that big difference. It's only approximately RM100 difference?
But the thing is, I can't figure out which camera I want now. It seems like i want to buy BOTH. greedy much? yes, i know! =)

Canon 1100D is the DLSR while G12 is SLR. What's the difference between SLR and DSLR, i don't know.
As i know, G12 is the semi pro kinda version. haha...

G12 is more convenient cause it's slightly smaller and not so bulky which i can easily put it in my handbag..
At the same time, i want the 1100D as well.. but it's too bulky. Darn..
Super hard decision right? 1100D quality is good...

Pfft...

Now i know why till now i still cant manage to get a camera..
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment