Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I guess I'll delay my post as promised on my previous post...
I still do not have time to take pictures of it.

My life especially this month, MAY, is one hell of a hectic month.
It seems like I'm going out everyday till late night.
I don't have enough sleep. I slept for like, 4-5 hrs a day or less? Now, tell me how can you not be sleepy...
I have to wake up early for work and after work straight go out till late night without resting. I DIE can..

Going out for a drink is now my daily schedule for this month i can say. Well, you know, the phrase "going out for a drink" will never be as simple as that. I always ended up staying all night long. I have too much alcohols in my body right now i guess..

I need to get rid of all the activities. It's killing me.. If i were to continue like this, i might die soon due to fatigue..I need to go for exercise instead larrrrr..

Despite all that, i still love my life! I've never been so happening when i first came here. Now I'm feeling like I have too many appointments. I'm still waiting for my girlies to be here..

Worse part is, I'm feeling sucky at the same time too.. I have too much things to handle. I dont think i can manage. Gotta control now...Although it feels good but I admit I don't have the guts to handle this kinda problem if it's going to occur.

..... I still love myself for doing that. Don't you think you need to enjoy as much as you can while you're able to? I've wasted my youth in a sense of what most teenagers are doing so, I'm not gonna waste my youth just by working and being bored at home.. I need a life too you know =)

Okay, I shall continue later on.
Since I have pictures of some other stuff.. I'll update a new post later on.

Yes, you can say I'm free now but i am very sleepy and tired. Battery low already =(

Note: Thanks to someone who brought me out for baseball game. My arms are tired now. Pfftt....
Bye!

Loves,
Jeannie

No comments:

Post a Comment