Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Urban Retreat

I believed most of you love to go for spa or massage center to pamper yourself..
Well, i at least I do =)

Who doesn't like to pamper themselves? As what i know, most girls love to pamper themselves and they know how to treat themselves nicely..

I supposed to blog about it since 1 1/2 weeks back. But due to my tight schedule, i eventually needed to postpone it.
Anyhow, i'll just blog about it now and shut all the crap by me! teehee..

Ok..Have you peeps heard bout Urban Retreat @ Curve? Yes,No?
It's a massage center. Good massage center if you need to pamper yourself, seriously.
The price might be a little cheap costly but with the great treatment/services it's all worth paying (from my pov)

So, there's this 1 evening after work, aunt and me decided to pamper ourselves so we went to Urban Retreat for massage.

We took the Mother's Day Special Promotion which is for 2 pax (Mom and Daughter)
It's not exactly that it should be a mother and a daughter package.
As long as you have 2 pax you can enjoy the package regardless you're with frens or any girlies..guys excluded.

So, in total it cost me about RM150 per pax. Package included the hot herb massage (not hot stone. it's something like they wrap the herb or something into a ball shaped and steam it hot).
It feels damn good when they use it to massage and tap on you can..
And another 1 is the yoga massage..

I took the yoga massage while aunt took the aromatherapy massage. It's 2 in 1 massage.
Worth it right??
The yoga massage seriously killing me. It's painful i can tell you..The masseuse really pressed hard and i like it although i gotta bear the pain after that..

Ask me go again, i'll definitely hit there but when i have enough money lar. Otherwise, i will be so damn broke! =))

Alright, im quite lazy to type more. I'll just post up the pictures now.
There will not be any pictures of us during the massage session. Just some pictures of the layout of the Urban Retreat Center.






This is my awesome aunt =))

Alright. I got to get back to work now.

More updates coming soon.

hint..hint..: Girls love to camwhore =P

No comments:

Post a Comment