Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Muar Trip

Hi Loves!

It's been a long time since i last updated.
Been quite busy lately. I'm super tired and sleepy now.

Since i have some time just right before i kick myself out of this "awesome" office, I thought I would just blog a little.

Since I have my Muar Trip piccas with me so I shall blog a little first.

Went back during the last weekend and it was a productive ones. I've been accompanying my parents alot.
Well, at least i did follow them out rather than i slack around alot without them.

Muar is so not my place to be honest. The food might be nice but will not want to go again unless there's a trip with friends or something lar. I dont really like it. The food is only at the average level. I think malacca food is much more delicious :)

Okie, now let the piccas do the talking..
Only 6 piccas cause these are the ones in my iphone. The rest in my camera. Will continue to upload when i have the time to do so...
I'm too busy. Sorry! haha




With my cute little cousin. He's darn cute.
His sentence have mixture of mandarin, english and indon (not BM ok)

Scene 1
Bryan: Shhh..
Me: Why? why? Got what? Crocodile? You see..you see..got crocodile
Bryan: Umm.. co-co-dile...Shhh!!!

Scene 2
Me: Bryan, there... you see there..alot boat
Bryan: Umm.. boat..
Me: There you see..got what again?
Bryan: Umm.. manyakkkkk.....boat

Bryan is my little cousin. And for the 2nd scene, he actually repeated the word MANYAK many times.
And u see i dot dot alot it's because he really did mention MANYAK (=Banyak) and he pull the word ok.
Darn cute i tell you.. you point to the river and ask him what he sees, he will answer "manyakkk...... fish".
or you point anything and ask him see a bird, he will says "manyak... bird bird"

Cute giler *faint*

Another thing is he is damn naughty. When i fell asleep in the car, he bit my lips and cheek.
And when he bites, it's not even the normal bite. He bite and pull your flesh ok. Bite until shiver.

Urghh.. anyhow, he's still young. young kids are meant to be naughty. As long as they're cute, anything can solve easily. haha!

ok ok. i talk too much. i will stop for now first.

xoxo,
Jeannie


No comments:

Post a Comment